Volgers

donderdag 31 juli 2014

Egel in de zon/Hedgehog in the sun

Hallo allemaal, Hi everyone

Vandaag ben ik er nog eens met een heel zonnig en heel CAS kaartje.
De inspiratie hiervoor kwam van een foto die gegeven was als opdracht, ik heb me laten
leiden door wat er op de foto staat alsook door de kleuren op de foto.

Today I'd like to share with you a very summery and very CAS card.
The inspiration came from a photo that was given as assignment in the challenge.
I 'm guided by what is in the picture aswell by the colours.

 
Dit is de inspiratie foto
This is the inspiration photo.
 
 
En hier is dan mijn kaartje/And here's my card.
 

 
Zo heb ik ze gemaakt:
Op de basiskaart heb ik de rand rondom rond gestempeld met een stempeltje van
CreaLies en Distress Ink salty ocean
Daarop heb ik een stuk wit kaart karton gekleefd waarop ik de zon met
zonnestralen geinkt heb met Distress Ink mustard seed
Het zand en de zee/lucht heb ik gemaakt met Distress Ink faded jeans
salty ocean - scattered straw - tea dye
De twee afbeeldingen zijn digi's die ik ingekleurd heb met Faber Castell
Polychromos potloden Nrs groen 266 - 170
Blauw 120 - 151 Bruin 182 - 176 - 280 Geel/Oranje 185 - 109 - 115
Roos/Rood 119 - 129 - 124 - 121 Grijs 234 + derwent C700
De tekst is van de stempelset van Joy! crafts 6410/0099 Under the Sea
 
This is how I made it
On the base card I stamped the sea curls with Distress Ink salty ocean
I matted a piece of white cardstock on top of that on which I made
the sun and the sunrays with Distress Ink mustard seed.
The sand and the sea/sky I inked with Distress faded jeans - salty ocean
scattered straw and tea dye
The two images are digi's which I coloured with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils
Green: 266-170  Blue: 120-151  Brown: 182-176-280
Yellow/Orange: 185-109-115  Pink/Red: 119-129-124-121
Grey: 234 + Derwent C700
The sentiment is from  the set Joy! crafts 6410/0099 Under the sea
 
Ik wil deze kaart graag laten meedoen aan volgende challenge:
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
 
Catch The Bug Challenge #july photo inspiration
 
Dat was het voor vandaag, heel hartelijk bedankt voor je bezoekje en voor
het achterlaten van een berichtje. Die lees ik altijd met heel veel plezier.
Dat wordt enorm gewaardeerd, dus dank je wel.
Hartelijke groetjes, tot de volgende post, veel liefs van Veerle xxx
 
That's it for today, thank you so much for visiting my blog and for
leaving me a comment. I always love to read all your comments, much
appreciated, so thank you very much. Warm greetings, till the
next post, lots of love, Veerle xxx
 
 

16 opmerkingen:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) zei

Oh wow Veerle what a gorgeous card! Such a cute image and the sun you made is brilliant! Susan x

Rita zei

Fabulous card and so bright and colourful too. Hugs Rita xxx

aussie aNNie zei

Hi my lovely friend, just LOVE this gorgeous stamp and your CAS card, it's beautiful Just got back from being with my dad and hubby had our evening meal all ready for me so that was nice.xxx
♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Anoniem zei

Wat een zonnig, leuk, lief en mooi kaartje!!!
Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

Pamellia zei

What a fantastic card Veerle! It's a great take on the photograph they provided! I love how you did your sky and the sentiment is perfect! Good luck with your challenge! Hugs :)

Anoniem zei

Hoi Veerle,
Weer een schitterend en heel leuk kaartje en ook heel lief, liefs van Lydiaxxx

Doreen zei

Beautiful Veerle,love the scene you created.xxx

Di zei

Hi Veerle - LOVE this card! I hope the hedgehog has his sun cream on :)

OK, the difference with markers is this - Copics and Pro Markers are both alcohol based. they work with one another fine so long as you use a waterbased stamping pad of course. You can blend the colours using either a lighter shade of the colour you're working with or a blending pen. Spectrum Noir are also alcohol based markers.

Distress markers are water based, so you have to use permanent waterproof stamping pads such as Stayzon or Ranger Archival for example. I've only just started playing with distress ink markers here - up until now I always used pencila,spaints, Aqua Markers or Twinkling H2O's.

My way of thinking about which type of marker to use is whether I'm happy with a bolder look (in which case I'd use alcohol based markers) or a softer, possibly more 'washed' look (in which case I'd use water based such as distress).

Hope this helps!

Hugs, Di xx

Anita van Merode zei

Geweldig mooi Veerle!!!!
Groetjes Anita

coldwaters2 zei

Oh Veerle this is an absolute delight to see and such fun, loving that cute little hedgehog also the fabulous vibrant colours
hugs
lorraine x

Di zei

Di again! I just noticed you use Faber Castell Polychromos pencils - I only got mine fairly recently and LOVE them!

xx

Marleen zei

Wat een schitterende kaart Veerle.
Prachtige kleuren en de zon vind ik helemaal geweldig!
Schitterend gemaakt.
Groetjes, Marleen

Odette's kaartenhoekje zei

Veerle wat een prachtig kaartje weer, Heel mooi gewerkt met inkt en stempels ... ik vind het schitterend !
Groetjes, Odette.

Chrissy zei

So adorable Veerle..fabulous colouring and I love your sun and the little hedgie sunning himself..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie zei

Hi my lovely friend, come over to my blog.....♥aNNie Come and join in my birthday rock n roll candy .... The Journey is the Start

scrappymo! zei

This is so sunny and bright...perfect for these 37 and 38 Celcious days we are having! I love the zingy colours.

The way you did the sun is fab...love those rays shining down on Mr Hedgie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...