Volgers

dinsdag 5 juli 2016

Vintage style Anniversary

Hi blog friends,

Sunday I received a phone call from a friend to make
ASAP a card for a 65th wedding anniversary and an
engagement card. She needed the card by monday evening.
Oh boy that's soon and I had no inspiration at all.
Because I was very bussy with the preparations for my
big heat embossing workshop. Then I remembered a card
I had seen at Pamellia's blog with lots of banners and I
decided to use that idea and see where it would bring me.
I made it on time so thank you so much for your 
inspiration Pamellia. My card isn't half as beautiful as
Pamellia's cards for those who haven't visited Pamellia's
blog yet here's a link My Little craft Things .
The engagement card I will show you later I still need 
to crop the pictures.


Hallo blog vrienden,

Zondag kreeg ik een telefoontje van een vriendin om
ASAP een kaart te maken voor een 65 jarig jubileum
en een verlovingskaart. Ze had ze nodig tegen maandag 
avond. Oh nee, dat is snel en ik had totaal geen inspiratie
omdat ik druk bezig ben met mijn heat embossing workshop
klaar te krijgen. En dan herinnerde ik mij een kaart die ik
gezien had op Pamellia's blog met veel banners en dat vond ik
wel mooi. Ik besloot dat idee te gebruiken en te zien waar het
mij zou naartoe leiden. Ik heb de kaart op tijd klaar gekregen 
dus dank je wel Pamellia voor de inspiratie. Mijn kaart is
niet half zo mooi als de kaarten die Pamellia maakt dus
voor degenen die haar kaarten nog niet gezien hebben is
hier een link naar haar blog My Little craft Things 
De verlovingskaart toon ik jullie later ik moet de
foto's nog bewerken.








Thanks for stopping by and for leaving me a
little comment. Love to see you next time too.
Hugs, Veerle xx

Dank je wel om langs te komen en een berichtje
achter te laten. Ik zie jullie heel graag terug de 
volgende keer. Groetjes, Veerle xx

17 opmerkingen:

Nelleke zei

Als je moet he? .Soms kan het dan toch. Schitterende kaart geworden. Mooie details. Groetjes, Nelleke

Laine zei

So pretty Veerle. Lovely layers and detail.
Laine
xx

Anoniem zei

Schitterend!!!
Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

aussie aNNie zei

STUNNING what a wonderful card you made for your friend.xxx

coldwaters2 zei

WOWWWWWWWW Veerle this is outstanding and so incredibly beautiful, wow, the card design, image and embellishments are stunning, WOW, awesome make
hugs
lorraine x

My Card Attic: Hazel zei

WOW Veerle, if this is what you can do in a hurry my friend!! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Sylvia zei

Het is een prachtige kaart geworden,Veerle.

Groetjes,Sylvia.

Unknown zei

Oh Veerle, what a stunning vintage anniversary card, its so so beautiful. Hugs Jennifer xx

Ans Gilbert zei

Prachtige kaart Veerle,
wat een leuk model en een gave toef!
groetjes,
Ans

KarinsArtScrap zei

prachtig bewerkte kaart Veerle
Gr Karin

Fikreta zei

very nice card!

Chrissy zei

WOW!!..Stunning Veerle..the layers and textures is just gorgeous..Pamellia is certainly an inspiration..

luv CHRISSYxx

Gerrina zei

Tjee wat een hoop lagen! het is een kunst op zich om zoveel te gebruiken en het er zo mooi uit te laten zien! Groetjes, Gerrina

Brenda zei

Pamela's card is very beautiful but so is yours Veerle! So gorgeous, I can't believe you pulled off this gorgeous card that fast! Not me, first off I could never even do a card like this and secondly, it would take me forever and a day to do so. lol Well done my friend! Hugs, Brenda

Caroline Cards zei

Wat een prachtige kaart. Mooi opgebouwd!
groetjes, Caroline

Pamellia zei

WOW WOW WOW!! Veerle, this is just stunning! You have really created a shabby chic delight with so many gorgeous elements and layers, I just got sucked right in!! Thank you so much for your sweet words and the shout out, I am honoured to have been even a small part of your inspiration!! You have really made me smile today Veerle, thank you so much my friend!! hugs :)

Anja v K@@rten zei

Whooo whooo, heb jij op de beurs een ontwerp versnellertje gekocht??? Zo snel als jij weer iets nieuw en moois bedenkt is SUPER snel!
Creatieve groetjes, Anja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...