Volgers

zondag 2 december 2018

New challenge at ATSC

Hi everyone, good morning

First sunday of the month and that means it's time for a new challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challenge Blog.
Our theme this month is to use non traditional chris.colours.
Not so very difficult I think. Here's my inspiration card.


The background I made with black and yellow shimmer powder from Nuvo. The stamped poinsettias I coloured in with a black watercolour pencil. I also added red and yellow Nuvo crystal drops.
And so now it's your turn. Hop over to the challenge blog HERE

Sadly this will be my last post as a DT member. It is due to a too bussy live with the webshop/shop/craft shows/workshops etc. It is with sadness that I decided to leave the team. I enjoyed my years as a team member and I will miss my team. Thanks ladies for the wonderful years. See you on the www big hugs,
Veerle

14 opmerkingen:

Lia zei

Veerle, ik vind deze kaart supermooi! De bloemen komen zo mooi uit op de achtergrond.
Lia xx

KarinsArtScrap zei

heel erg leuk Veerle
Gr Karin

coldwaters2 zei

Wow Veerle this is one beautiful creation the colours and design are stunning I am so sorry that you are leaving us but wish you all the best for the future
hugs
Lorraine x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com zei

Hoi Veerle, zo jammer dat je stopt bij ons maar we houden zeker op wat voor manier ook contact. Je "hekkensluiter als dt" is een plaatje. De achtergrond "plopt" van mijn scherm af en de poinsettia's zijn plaatjes met die rode accent-balletjes.
Lieve groetjes Miranda

Margaret Mifsud zei

Hello Veerle! This card is stunning!! The background is so gorgeous and I love the stamped poinsettias!! A most unusual colour palette but it works so beautifully!! Sad that you have to leave the ATSC Team, I am sure you will be sorely missed! Have a wonderful day! hugs xx

Margo zei

Wat een prachtige kaart Veerle ! Het is inderdaad soms allemaal een beetje te druk om alles wat we graag willen doen te doen. Hopelijk brengt deze beslissing wat rust !
Groetjes
Margo

Marlies zei

Een hele mooie kerstkaart Veerle, heel apart. Een mooi achtergrond voor de poinsettia's. Leuk met de accentjes. groetjes, Marlies

aussie aNNie zei

Stunning card my lovely friend and team mate, will miss you but keeping in touch in other ways.,xxx

GerJanne zei

Schitterend kaartje Veerle. Heel mooie achtergrond heb je gemaakt.

Gerrina zei

Jammer dat je dit moet laten gaan, maar wel gaaf dat je het te druk hebt met de andere dingen.... Je kaart is lekker niet-traditioneel, maar ik vind 'm helemaal mooi!Groetjes, Gerrina

Marlene Atkinson zei

This is stunning Veerle, gorgeous colours and design. Hope you are a lot better. Marlene

Fikreta zei

Beautiful card.
hugs

Anja v K@@rten zei

Gaaf gedaan Veerle.....en vaak is een lastig besluit een goed besluit ;-)
Creatieve groetjes, Anja

Brenda zei

Wow, this background on this card is stunning Veerle! I also love the beautiful poinsettia's and the pine. Hugs, Brenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...