Volgers

dinsdag 15 september 2015

New challenge

And here's today's second blogpost.
En hier is mijn tweede blogpost van vandaag.

Hi everyone,

First of all I would like to thank everyone who joined in our previous challenge.
Don't forget to go and have a look if you are one of the winners.
It's september 15 and that means it's time for a new challenge on the
"A Bit More Time To Craft" challenge blog. Every 15th of the month it's team B
that presents a new challenge and since I'm on team B it's my turn now.

Hallo allemaal,

Eerst en vooral wil ik graag iedereen bedanken die meegedaan heeft met onze vorige
challenge. Vergeet niet te gaan kijken op het wedstrijd blog of je één van de
winnaars bent. Het is 15 september en dus tijd voor een nieuwe wedstrijd op het
"A Bit More Time To Craft" challenge blog. Elke 15de is het aan team B on de hoast
te zijn en sinds ik in team B zit is het dus de beurt aan mij.

Every month I will try to show another technique and I will try to show more than
1 card with this technique. Last month I showed you the triple time embossing cards
remember ? This month I want to show you the straight to paper inking technique
along with semi-transparant embossing. Hope you like it.

Elke maand ga ik voor dit challenge blog proberen om een andere techniek te tonen
en ik ga proberen om telkens meer dan 1 voorbeeld kaart te tonen. Vorige maand was
het de Triple Time Embossing weet je nog ? Deze maand wil ik de direct op het papier
inkt techniek laten zien gepaard met semi-transparant embossen. Hopelijk vinden
jullie het mooi.

 
 



 
I used 3 different colours of Distress Ink to draw the lines straight with
the ink pad onto my paper. I first had taped low tack tape
on my paper because I wanted it covered only half way.
Next (after the colour lines) I stamped my swirls, here I used the versafine
Vintage Sepia. Then I covered the complete panel, NOT half of it, the
complete panel with versamark ink. I did this by going with my ink pad
straight onto my paper. Then I covered the panel with semi-transparant
embossing powder with a glitter in it. And heat set it. You will see that ones
the powder melts the colours become very vibrant. Very beautiful.
It looks a lot better in real than on the pictures. To finish off I added some pearls
and some Ideology text.
 
Ik heb 3 verschillende kleuren Distress Inkt gebruikt en ben rechtstreeks
met de inkt pad op mijn papier gegaan en lijnen getrokken.
Ik had wel eerst mijn papier halfweg afgeplakt omdat ik de kleur maar
langs 1 zijde wilde hebben. Dan heb ik de swirls gestempeld hiervoor heb ik
Versafine Vintage Sepia gebruikt. Vervolgens het hele paneel bedekt met
Versamark inkt en ook hier weer rechtstreeks met mijn inkt pad
op het papier gegaan, over het HELE paneel. Bestrooid met een glitter
semi-transparant embossing poeder en bewerkt met de heat gun. Als
afwerking nog enkele kleefparels gezet en tekstblokjes van Ideology.
 
Here's a close up and I really hope you can see the glitter on this pic
a little bit better.
Hier nog een close up en hopelijk zie je hier de glitter beter.
 
********************************
 
For my second card with this technique I coloured my entire panel,
then stamped my leaves and then covered with embossing powder.
Then stamped an house mouse image coloured it, cut it out
and placed it on my panel with foam tape. Made some leave die
cuts which I coloured with distress ink.
Voor mijn tweede kaartje met deze techniek heb ik mijn hele paneel
kleur gegeven met Distress inkten, dan de blaadjes en eikel
gestempeld, bedekt met embossing poeder. Dan een house mouse
stempel afdruk gemaakt, ingekleurd en opgekleefd met foam tape.
Nog enkele blaadjes met een mal uitgesneden, gekleurd met distress inkt
en klaar.
 
 
********************************
 
And then my last card with this technique, some of you may remember seeing this
one already because I have posted it before. Again I coloured my entire panel
stamped leaves and covered with the embossing powder. This time
no image just a text label, some leaves and an autumn fruit.
(sorry can't remember the name)
En dan mijn derde en laatste kaartje met deze techniek. Sommigen van
jullie zullen het herkennen want ik heb deze kaart hier al gepost.
Opnieuw heb ik mijn hele paneel gekleurd, de blaadjes gestempeld en alles
bedekt met het embossing poeder. Ditmaal geen afbeelding enkel een
tekst label, wat gestanste blaadjes en een eikel en klaar.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed watching this technique. So hop over to our challenge blog
HERE to join in the fun. You have two weeks to enter your project and as always
it's an anything goes challenge. So whatever you come up with, it's welcome to join in.
 
Hopelijk vonden jullie het leuk deze kaarten te zien. Kom even over naar ons challenge
blog  HIER en doe gezellig mee. Jullie hebben twee weken om je kaart te uploaden
en zoals altijd is het een anything goes challenge. Dus gelijk wat jullie uit je hoed
tevoorschijn toveren, het is welkom in de wedstrijd.
 
 
Finally I am very prowd to display my new badge Lozzy (our blog owner)
has made for the design team. Thx Lozzy.
 
Ik ben heel trots om mijn nieuwe DT badge te tonen die Lozzy (onze
blog eigenaar) voor het design team gemaakt heeft. Dank je wel Lozzy.
 
 
I hope you come back on october 15th to join in a new challenge with team B
and to see what technique I am using this time.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment, bye bye now.
Veerle x
 
Ik hoop dat jullie terugkomen op 15 oktober om mee te doen met de nieuwe
challenge van team B en om te komen kijken welke techniek ik deze
maand dan weer ga gebruiken.
Dank je wel om langs te komen en een berichtje achter te laten, tot ziens,
Veerle xx



22 opmerkingen:

Marlene Atkinson zei

these are all gorgeous Veerle, I love to see the Autumn Colours they are so beautiful. Marlene

Lia zei

Veerle, wat leuk dat je dit precies uitlegt! Je hebt prachtige kaarten met deze techniek gemaakt.
Lia xx

Laine zei

Great cards Veerle.
Laine
xx

Sylvia zei

Mooie kaarten,Veerle.Het is een leuke techniek en een duidelijke uitleg.Tot de volgende kaart maar weer :)


Groetjes,Sylvia x

Fikreta zei

very beautiful cards
hugs

Marleen zei

Ontzettend mooie kaarten heb je gemaakt Veerle!
Vooral de eerste vind ik super, erg leuke tekst en mooi zoals je het hebt verwerkt tot een geheel.
Lieve groetjes, Marleen

Doreen zei

love your gorgeous cards.xxx

mamapez5 zei

Lovely cards Veerle. The green one at the top is beautiful. I have used this technique on small toppers before, but never on a whole card. It is a very pretty effect. Kate x

Odette's kaartenhoekje zei

Veerle wat kan jij toch goed overweg met je stempels ... Prachtige kaartjes !
Groetjes, Odette.

Unknown zei

Stunning card Veerie, great technique I will have to have a go at. I really love the second card with the house mouse, so cute. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jacee zei

Wonderful work Veerle, looking forward to seeing your new techniques
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Rosina zei

Schitterende kaartje Veerle....geweldig hoe je met die kleurtjes en stempeltjes iets moois heb gemaakt...

groetjes Rosina

Chrissy zei

Fabulous technique Veerle and love the end result..the shimmer is gorgeous and the green is so vibrant..love the autumn colours too with all the leaves..gorgeous projects.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jean zei

Beautiful cards Veerle. I love the flourish stamp you used on the green card, and the autumnal colours in the other cards are lovely.
Jean x

Liz zei

Gorgeous cards, Veerle. You HAVE been busy! I especially love the second one with the little mouse. SO cute!

Sarah zei

De onderste vond ik de mooiste . Voor mij is die helemaal herfst . Wat speelde je mooi met kleuren .
Liefs ☆ Sarah ☆

coldwaters2 zei

WOW Veerle these are three amazing, exquisite designs I do love the Autumnal theme and colours the techniques you have used are top notch, excellent selection of cards.
hugs
lorraine x

Gerrina zei

Wow, weer drie! Bij elk zo mooi de achtergrond!! Ben helemaal weg van je 1e kaart; gave kleuren, herfstgevoel en een zo originele kaart! Groetjes, Gerrina

aussie aNNie zei

GORGEOUS. Fabulous colours and love the papers and added beauties.xx
 {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

MaryH zei

Each one is a work of art! Loving the ways you're using the DI-s to create these artistic stripes. Adding the flourish image on #1 was inspired, so pretty. And the aperture treatment on that cute Autumn HM & his pretty leaf - equally beautiful. Love the way you've colored the leaf. Then number #3 - oh my...the colors glow & of course I love the leaves in all their colorful glory. Well done!!! TFS & Hugs

SewPaperPaint zei

These are all so beautiful, love the striped effect you achieved on the backgrounds!

Lozzy zei

Gorgeous cards Veerle, love the Autumn colours and do love that sweet mouse...Lozzy xx
thank you x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...