Volgers

woensdag 22 november 2017

Lavinia Hares

Goedemorgen blog vrienden, volgers en bezoekers

Ook vandaag weer een blogpost die op voorhand gemaakt is vanwege de laatste drukke dagen. Het was alweer een heel fijn, enthousiast groepje workshoppers gisteren. Het was heel gezellig en er is mooi werk geleverd.

Goodmorning blog friends, followers and visitors

Also today I present to you a pre-made blogpost due to these last very bussy days. My workshop group yesterday was again a great, enthousiastic lovely bunch of ladies. We had a fun time, it was cosy and they have made very beautiful cards.

Vandaag ben ik voor de laatste keer naar het UZ in Leuven voor de laatste metingen en dergelijke voor de operatie volgende week.

Today I'm off for the last time to the UH in Leuven for the last measurements and tests before the operation next week.

Over naar mijn kaart van vandaag dan. Onto today's card.


Jullie weten ondertussen allemaal dat ik gek ben op de Lavinia stempels. En deze van de Boxing Hares vind ik echt te gek. Hij heeft een prachtige contour met veel vorm detail en ik ben helemaal weg van de aktie die deze stempel uitstraalt. 

You all know by now that I love Lavinia stamps. And these Boxing Hares are just amazing. It has a wonderful contour with a lot of detail in its shape. And I love the action this stamp conveys.

LAV371 LAV371 Boxing Hares

Ik hoop dat ik jullie weer een beetje heb kunnen inspireren. Met stempelen "The Sky IS The Limit" je kan werkelijk alle kanten op. Alvast bedankt voor je bezoekje en voor het achterlaten van een berichtje op mijn blog. Ik lees jullie berichtjes altijd met heel veel plezier. Graag tot de volgende keer, groetjes Veerle x

I hope I could inspire you a little bit. With stamping "The Sky IS The Limit" you can litterally go in any direction. I thank you so much for your visit and for leaving me a little comment. I really appreciate your comments and I love reading them. Love to see you back next time. Hugs Veerle x



18 opmerkingen:

Nancy Soetaert zei

de mooie stempel komt natuurlijk ook wel supermooi tot zijn recht op je mooie achtergrond! prachtige kaart Veerle.
Zie dat je naar het ziekenhuis moet: het allerbeste met je ingreep volgende week!
nancy

aussie aNNie zei

Great card Veerle, and love the chosen colours...good luck tomorrow.xx [aNNie]🎄

Margreet zei

Die stempel met de vechtende hazen is prachtig, Veerle. Je hebt er weer een schitterende kaart mee gemaakt!
xxx Margreet

Liz zei

Sorry, I'm so behind with my blog visiting, I've just been looking through all the fabulous cards you've made recently. I so wish I lived closer and could come to one of your workshops, you look like you all have lots of fun as well as being creative. Good luck at the hospital today and I hope your op goes smooth I next week. xx

Gerrina zei

Mooi die scene waar je de hazen in hebt geplaatst! Geniet ze van alle workshops! Groetjes, Gerrina

!neke zei

Super mooi !!!!!

Laine zei

Great card Veerle. Good luck for today!
Laine
x

Unknown zei

Fabulous card Veerle and the background looks amazing. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

Rosina zei

Prachtig weer Veerle...leuk die dansende haasjes erop...

groetjes Rosina

Sylvia zei

Hele mooie kaart,Veerle.Prachtige achtergrond.

Groetjes,Sylvia.

Chrissy zei

Fabulous card Veerle and I love the background colours..hope all went well with your tests..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah zei

Stunning colours Veerle, they enhance the silhouette perfectly xx

Brenda zei

Beautiful card Veerle, so many love Lavina Stamps as they do have unusual stamps I think. I don't own any but I've oooh'd and ahhh'd over many of them. lol Is this the surgery for your jaw that you have coming up? You will be in my prayers my friend and I pray that all goes well and you will soon be on your way to a pain free jaw. Big hugs, Brenda

Dortesjs zei

Great card Veerle, love the rabbits much

Caroline Cards zei

Een hele leuke kaart met super mooie achtergrond Veerle.
De kaart van dinsdag vind ik prachtig met een heel mooie tekst!
groetjes, Caroline

lenywim35 zei

Mooie kaart met een geweldig mooie achtergrond. Iets dat ik echt niet meer kan, net zo min als stempelen en kleuren. Maar ben tevreden met de kaartendie ik maken kan. Over het algemeen dan. grts leny

MaryH zei

Fabulous background for the wonderful silhouette pair of bunnies. Love how you've made such a beautiful card. Sending lots of prayers that next week will go well for you, and soon this procedure will be in the long ago past! TFS & Hugs

Margaret Mifsud zei

Love that gorgeous background Veerle!! Beautiful colours that allow the stamped bunny silhouette to virtually pop off the page!! Absolutely stunning!! hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...